1. I (be)___ a student in Moloxop School in 1998.





2. A number of (duck) ___ (go) ___ through here, yesterday .






3.I last (see)___ her at her house two ____ ago.






4. She (Win) ___ the gold medal in 1986.






5. He had taught in this school before he ( leave)____ for London.





6. I didn't (see) ___you before.





7. The poor not (have)___money.






8. What you (do) ______ last night?
- I (do) ______ my homework.





9. He (like) tomatoes before. But, i eating its now





10. I (study) French when I was a child.












Theo: Shopkienthuc
Nguồn: KienThucViet.Net

Post Tags:

Jillur Rahman

I'm Jillur Rahman. A full time web designer. I enjoy to make modern template. I love create blogger template and write about web design, blogger. Now I'm working with Themeforest. You can buy our templates from Themeforest.

No Comment to " Bài tập trắc nghiệm tiếng anh về thì quá khứ đơn (Simple past tense) "

(+) Nếu thấy bài viết còn thiếu sót hay cần bổ sung thêm rất mong bạn góp ý để blog ngày càng hoàn thiện.
(+) Khi đăng góp ý, bạn vui lòng viết Tiếng Việt đủ dấu và nhận xét đó có liên quan đến bài viết. Rất vui vì bạn đã đọc bài và cho ý kiến.